The Canadian Association of Rent to Own Professionals is the collective voice of rent-to-own professionals across Canada who operate ethically and strive to create successful outcomes for their clients, their investors, and their programs. The mission of the Association is:
To educate and monitor its members in order to achieve successful outcomes between rent-to-own professionals, clients, and investors.
This is accomplished through:
- Encouragement of ethical and professional conduct among its members.
- Advocating on behalf of clients, professionals and the industry.
- Development of beneficial relationships with related agencies.
- Mutual exchange of resources.
- Making available educational programs for professionals, clients, and investors.
Members of CAROP:
- have been screened prior to acceptance into the Association;
- are professionally trained to operate ethical rent-to-own programs;
- have committed themselves to the Association’s Code of Conduct;
- carefully screen their clients to avoid setting them up for failure;
- have credit coaching programs to assist their clients to meet lender qualifications; and
- accept scrutiny and discipline by the Association.
To find a member program in your area, please click here.