The Canadian Association of Rent to Own Professionals is the collective voice of rent-to-own professionals across Canada who operate ethically and strive to create successful outcomes for their clients, their investors and their programs. The mission of the Association is:
To educate & monitor its members in order to achieve successful outcomes between rent-to-own professionals, clients and investors.
This is accomplished through:
- Encouragement of ethical and professional conduct among its members
- Advocating on behalf of clients, professionals and the industry
- Development of beneficial relationships with related agencies
- Mutual exchange of resources
- Making available educational programs for professionals, clients and investors.
Members of CAROP:
- have been screened prior to acceptance into the Association
- are professionally trained to operate ethical rent-to-own programs
- have committed themselves to the Association’s Code of Conduct
- carefully screen their clients to avoid setting them up for failure
- have credit coaching programs to assist their clients to meet lender qualifications
- accept scrutiny and discipline by the Association
To find a member program in your area, click here